Hello
Hi, It's Fitz in Van (couver BC, that is).
I just started this blog as an experiment. If you're reading this, it means I decided that I actually AM enough of a geek to continue with it and even tell other people about it. Here's hoping.
I plan to write about my life (woo hoo!), the Arts (my thing), politics (my other thing), and sex (keep your mind off my thing).
Right now I'm production coordinator for Wake West 2004 www.wakewest.com, happening here in Vancouver at the end of August. Crazy wet action...
I just started this blog as an experiment. If you're reading this, it means I decided that I actually AM enough of a geek to continue with it and even tell other people about it. Here's hoping.
I plan to write about my life (woo hoo!), the Arts (my thing), politics (my other thing), and sex (keep your mind off my thing).
Right now I'm production coordinator for Wake West 2004 www.wakewest.com, happening here in Vancouver at the end of August. Crazy wet action...

1 Comments:
Welly, well. Now I know how all the bloggers know each other and post on each other's sites. Just like this. Wanna go for a drinky soon?
IWP
Post a Comment
<< Home