Bankruptcy "reform" in the USA
Here's a little follow-up on the Bush admin's bankruptcy legislation.
If there are any Americans who ever read my blog, these are Democrats who sold out the interests of their constituents for a paycheque from the credit card industry. Remember this next time they send you a letter soliciting donations. In fact, why don't you write them a letter and tell them how you feel about having MBNA's whore for a representative.
I'm (again) so glad I don't live in the 'States.
If there are any Americans who ever read my blog, these are Democrats who sold out the interests of their constituents for a paycheque from the credit card industry. Remember this next time they send you a letter soliciting donations. In fact, why don't you write them a letter and tell them how you feel about having MBNA's whore for a representative.
I'm (again) so glad I don't live in the 'States.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home