Getting (re) Started
Well, it's been a long, long time since I last posted. The problem is, I read a lot of established blogs, and I get a bit daunted trying to be as intelligent, interesting and articulate as Atrios, or Joshua Micah Marshall or even my friend Infidelia.
So what I'm going to do is just put up any random thing that occurs to me and hope some kind of coherence emerges.
Here's my wife, Missyfitz.
Ain't she cute? She's a redheaded sassafrass and I love her. She has a blog she actually posts to, and it's good enough to make me feel a little bit insecure too. But I think by just free-falling here onto the page, I might break through, and actually create something worth seeing.
We'll see...
So what I'm going to do is just put up any random thing that occurs to me and hope some kind of coherence emerges.
Here's my wife, Missyfitz.
Ain't she cute? She's a redheaded sassafrass and I love her. She has a blog she actually posts to, and it's good enough to make me feel a little bit insecure too. But I think by just free-falling here onto the page, I might break through, and actually create something worth seeing.
We'll see...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home